From Beta Forum
Lex Note: This can also work with carving, like on a potters wheel.
Here´s a fun way to create a “shape” using Strokes:
1) Group your Sculpt with another arbitrary Sculpt.
2) Stamp a Rotator and wire it so it affects the whole group. Make sure its axis of rotation is vertical.
3) Play the Scene and check that your Sculpt is rotating.
4) Scope into the Group, and go to Paint Mode.
5) Turn ON Surface Snap.
6) Start painting on top of your sculpt to cover it completely. The spin will make this process easier and fun.
Hope this helps!